Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gruene tea and great friends

Hunter had another welcome party today.  My very sweet co-workers from my old job hosted a welcome baby shower at a tearoom in Gruene, TX.  If you have never been to Gruene, I highly recommend visiting this quaint tiny town next to New Braunfels.  We had such a nice time and it was so wonderful to see them and share my joy.  It means so much to me that we have been able to keep in contact over the past four years and stay close.  It means even more to me that I was able to share this experience with them even though I no longer work with them.  My mother in law was in town so she got to come too.  After the shower, she and I walked around Gruene and tried to navigate the stroller through the cluttered antique shops.  Luckily we didn't break anything or make too many people mad.  We found this cute nursery and stopped by to take some pictures.  We did get into a little trouble by the owner.  I had the bright idea to put Hunter in a pot and take his picture. Evidently he didn't like this and told us that "everyone else always asks permission before doing that."  I tried to convince my mother in law to go distract that man so I could take more pictures, but I could tell he had a very watchful eye on me :)  What rebels we are!







No comments:

Post a Comment