Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 months

Our little Mr. Hunter is now 5 months old.  The older he gets, the more fun and precious he is!  He can now sit up pretty well, talks and laughs all the time, can roll over one way, and is eating delicious rice cereal. 

Our lives have been so crazy since the Holidays.  My workload at my job has increased yet again due to more staff leaving.  Noel's department at work has moved into a new building and he was one of the main coordinators of the move.  Needless to say...we are TIRED!

On top of all this fun, I have decided to start a photography business.  I have been praying for a way to hopefully stay at home with Hunter in the future and I feel that God is pointing me in this direction.  So, this is a huge leap of faith for me because the thought of being self-employed goes against everything I ever thought I would do.  So, without further a due, I would like to introduce Briana Burns Photography to you.  You can check me out at www.brianaburnsphotography.com or at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Briana-Burns-Photography 

Here are a few pictures of the most awesome baby in the world:




2 comments:

  1. Love love love this post for many reasons!! Love you are being led to start your business, I know it will be a huge success! Love the new pics of the precious boy, including the oh so sweet owl hat! I wonder who gave him that hat? :) Love that I get to see ya'll in less than a month!!! XOXO K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pictures! He is a total DOLL!!! I hope and pray your business does so well!!

    ReplyDelete