Monday, June 3, 2013

It's been a long time

Yes, it has been a looooooong time since my last post. Believe it or not, every day over the past 7 months I have thought about updating this blog.  I guess I have been a little busy.

To give a quick update..

I know have my dream job as stay at home mommy!  The Lord blessed Noel with a new job last summer and I was able to leave my job in Child Care Licensing in December.  This was perfect timing because my belly was getting bigger and bigger with our son.  Yes, we know have two boys under 2 years old!  And yes, I do have a few more gray hairs since last year.

I will write about adoption vs. pregnancy but not today.  It is getting close to the end of Hurricane Hunter's nap so I just don't have time for it...but keep checking because maybe I will get this one done before Logan is one!  Ha ha ha.

So we received the miracle blessing of our second son Logan Joseph Burns on April 3, 2013.  He was born at 7:20 PM after 12 hours of labor.  He was 7 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/4 inches long.  Hunter had a hard time adjusting to life where he had to share his Mommy and Daddy, but is doing much  better now.  I think the terrible two's arrived a little early.  Note the nick name "Hurricane Hunter" I mentioned above.   Hunter is still my sweet baby but he has his moments :)  I think this is just payback for me being the "two year old from hell" as my mom jokingly says.

So that is the super fast update of the last few months.  I do hope to give more details soon, but in the meantime here are a few pics to help fill in the blanks:







1 comment: