Saturday, May 12, 2012

Beach Trip

Just last weekend, we had our first family mini vacation to the beach!  It was so much fun; we all just had a blast.  One of my very good friends was getting married in Port Aransas, TX and she wanted me to be her photographer.  This was my first wedding to photograph, so I felt so honored.  It also came as a huge perk that they got married on the beach.  So we decided to take advantage of it and get a cottage for the weekend.

I couldn't believe how much Hunter loved the beach.  He is such a beach baby!  At first he cried of course, because he just didn't know what to think of it, but he soon got over it and realized he had a huge playground of water and sand.

The wedding was beautiful and it was a miracle we all didn't blow away.  It was soooo windy, but I guess that comes with the territory.  I'll post a few pics from the wedding when I am finished with them.  In the meantime, here are a few pics from our trip:




No comments:

Post a Comment