Saturday, May 12, 2012

Seven Months

Well, I am a little behind in my blogging.  Hunter is now 8 months old, but I'll just tell you about last month- that is if I can remember it.  We are just as busy as usual.  I did turn 31 years old last month, so maybe my memory is going with age...or maybe it's sleep deprivation...or maybe because I work full time, am a wife and mother, and have a part time business.  At any rate, we had a fun month with our precious boy as usual.  Hunter starting being able to get around really well.  He couldn't crawl forward yet, but can go backwards, in circles, and roll all around the place.

We took another "camping trip" to Dobbin.  We took four other families with us to my parent's place and the guys and little boys camped while the mommies and babies stayed in the house/ cabin.  I don't take Dobbin for granted, but I think it is funny when others consider it a wilderness experience.  All together, there were 9 little boys running around.  Here are a few pictures of my little country baby in Dobbin from that weekend:




Of course Charlie had to photo bomb this one.  Hunter didn't seem to mind though.


And as you can see, Hunter was well over due for another hair cut.  This is his third "big boy" hair cut.  We have done all his cuts at home.  They turn out pretty good considering we are trying to keep an infant still.
This is before...


And during...



And after..








No comments:

Post a Comment