Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Family in the making

We are just days away and I can't even believe it.  I've had this picture on my desk at work for a long time and I thought I would share.  I would look at this every day and know we had hope of a family.  I found this little cartoon baby and cut it out to place it on our picture.


Over the weekend my dear friends in San Antonio threw a baby shower.  It was such a blast.  I could not think of a better way to celebrate the our baby Hunter than with my closest friends.  Here are a few pictures.






Then if my friends weren't generous enough, my co-workers threw mew a baby shower on Monday.  Noel came to this one and we had such a great time opening all of Hunters gifts.  There was a lot of really cute things to "ohhhh" and "ahhhh" at. 




So needless to say, I have been at awe of the generosity I've have experienced over the last few days.  I have had a lot of fun filling up the nursery with all these wonderful gifts.

I sent a text message to Stephanie today to see how she is feeling.  She said that she is feeling good.  I let her know we are praying for her and baby.  Hopefully we will get to see that sweet little face of Hunter in just a few more days :)

Please continue to pray for Stephanie as she is about to face the reality of her decision to place the baby with us.  Pray that she stays confident in her decision and that the Lord gives her peace and comfort.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! I can't wait to see the updated family picture, in a few weeks! You all continue to be in my prayers, so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete