Sunday, September 5, 2010

God's provision- 12/3/09

WOW!  That is a good word to describe the happenings of this afternoon.  I got a call from one of the ministers at our church this evening.  He said someone left an envelope for Noel and I at the church today and told them to give it to us.  He had it and I met him at HEB to pick it up.   I immediately got back in my car and opened up this curious little white envelope.  Inside was a simple card that said "For your baby fund..." and $500 cash!!!  What a blessing!  I could hardly believe it.  I called Noel right away and all he could say was "wow,"  "oh wow."  This is so much more to us than just money.  It is confirmation from the Lord that we are still on the right path.  I have been praying a lot this week for God to give us direction and for us to recognize it.  I think we got this message :)

We are going to schedule a second meeting with Adoption Angels.  We are still having a hard time accepting the fact that we could loose all the money we paid for the birth mother if she changes her mind.  So, we want to meet with them again to get clarification on the fees.  Above all, I know the Lord already has our baby picked out and no plan of his can be thwarted.  Please join me in giving thanks and praise to God for the incredible blessing we got today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment