Sunday, September 5, 2010

A little update- 11/10/09

I spend a lot of time in the car for my job.  I drive all around San Antonio daily.  Everywhere I go, I have seen billboards for "Adoption Angels."  I have seen these signs for years now, but didn't pay much attention to them until last week.  Last Friday as I was driving to a daycare I saw another sign for this agency.  This time I decided to look them up.  I didn't really know what they were but was still interested because it said "adoption" in the name.  So that night I looked them up on the internet and found that they are a local adoption agency.  I read through just about their whole website and was totally impressed.  They seemed like just what we want in an agency. 
I called them today to ask a few questions.  So far I found out that they work with adoptive families and birthmothers from all over the nation.  They typically work with 15-20 adoptive families at a time and currently have 16 birth mothers.  Those are great numbers, I was so excited!  So we set up an appointment to meet with the director and adoption counselor for first thing Friday morning.  Please pray for us to make wise decisions when deciding if we should chose this agency.  We are praying that the Lord will make this choice clear for us.  I have found that He tends to make choices obvious, but we are the ones who make things confusing.  So we'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment